29 September 2009

最近

trying so hard to write in Chinese..but my pinyin was damn sucks..
it will take years for me to finish it..
so i will just use English..is broken English.pls take it..
lolz..this day..someone just tell me that i have change alot..
well..is not the 1st time he tell me so..
but the way he tell this time..
was actually make me shock and bit hurt me...
the word..
i dont thing it should just come out that easy to discribe a girl..
no matter how it be..
i dont deserve that word..
because i did nothing..
hurm...wadever it is..hurt..
i still have to smile and pretend like i am happy..

there are something happen on me this few day that hurt me much..
since i was break up with my super duper ex..
dont ask why i use super duper..coz i dont know too..
it just pass through my mind..
this is the first time i cry like hell..
i have no idea why this time was this hurt...
from the 1st time i talk with u..
there are some feeling inside..
i doesn't make any comment of course..
coz i dont know what feeling is that..
then..crush...the song..i need a girl...
tell me i am too sensitive and actually that is not what u mean..
rite..????tell me i am wrong..

then everything seem like that..
nothing special happen..we never act like couple..
maybe that is u..but what i wanna said is..
until the day u said we better be fren..
i just gonna ask..did any change b4..???????
u said stop wrote word in fb anymore..
is fine.,i respect you...
but seriously..i never noe u look on that...
maybe i irritate u alot...

pls..i was totally lost...
what happen......
i cant manage anything now..final coming...
i lost my mind to study...
i trying to running away from all the place that u might be there...
tears was flowing out like hell every time i saw piic and so on..
and also 090909..the day u said...forever...
i am so sure u are not go going to look at this..
coz actually x one view..
i really think bout you..
remember i was look at the ring on ur finger...
i realize it long time ago..
start observe izzit that is a habit o that really mean something..
which is really special..still..
i dont dare to ask anything...
i refuse to heard any answer like..
this is from my gf..
gosh...pls...i rather noe ntg bout that..

cookies...hurmmm....
is the 1st time..and last time...
i will never make anything again...
anyway..i hope u enjoy ur life..
hope will owes fine..healthy yet happy..

i will try to smile...
try so hard...
it hurt like what i did...
on the leg...
red..hurt..but that make me less some hurt..
coz some hurt been taking by the leg...


i am too shock until i lost my way too cry...
its short...but will owes in my mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment