06 September 2009

我还是那个我吗?

Quite a long time never blogging..
my friend told me that..
blogging is for those emo person..lolz.izzit??
i have no idea...because i use to be a emo girl
[this is what people said about me this day]..
for my side..
why should i pretend to be happy when i am not..
but yes..other people never paid a sen to take care on my emoness..
they will leave you alone at a corner..
and going with their fun..
lots of matters happen this few week..
uncle operation..gandma food poison..me myself was getting fever..[once again]
really a big sigh! for all the sickness and bad thing come all over in once..
that make me feel lost and breathless over and over..
somehow..they said this is life..


am i still the JOAnnE as usual..
i think i am still the same..
even thought i have change alot..
in sense of behavior and mind set.
of course..the only thing i still keep it up..
my size..lmoa!!!!
lol..my symbol ehh~
i agree with my friends word..
observe ...you can see everyone keep on shifting gang from sem to sem..
and so...you will also see how they shift..by what they will shift..
i mean..words!
everything start by WORDS..
to be honest..i am totally fully support what we have discuss when yamcha today..
friendship is all about how u use them..and they using u as well..
is start by using each other..and end by Gossip each other at the back..
rite..???are u really will just ignore what people said about you..??
nahhh....dont be stupid..no one can be sooooooo cool when you become an issue or topic..
kindly tell me if u were..!
and also..
everything will be clear when work together..
the pattern..everyone have their own pattern..
they have their own style to do thing..
don't try to judge people ..
don't put your word in people mouth..
and also.
dont think what YOU think people SUPPOSE to do when they don't.
and SUPPOSE to know what you thinking
tell you what..you are not the world..
you are not the only individual ..you live in a group..
until the end of your life..YOU need to learn HOW to respect people 1st when you need people to respect you...
am i right?
this is the world..
face the fact...DONT TELL ME YOU ARE THE WORLD!!!
last....





I AM SO SICK WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR IDEA ALREADY
PLS DONT SAID YOU ASK FOR OPINION.

i give u a f**king s**t okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment