24 June 2009

the last word from me to you...my bao bei

bao bei...this will be the last blog from me to you...
i was so hurt and sad when i get to know...
lastly..you were really fall in love with the girl...
but from the way you talk...the way you tell me...
i can feel that you are really happy with the girl..
no matter what happen...
i hope you happy from now..to forever...
my heart will always there for you..
i will leave your life from now until the day you need me ..
my phone will always there for you...

don't ask about my life then..
because i will just said...
i would really take a long time to back to the normal life like before...
i think the time i need is forever....
love was just freak me out...
i cant take the risk to be hurt by someone or whatever anymore...

i hope you understand...
i did really care what you feel and what you trying to be...
you will always stay in my heart...
no matter what you are..
i really love you so much..

no matter you will look in this or not...
i would like to say....
i was spend the time for you...
and it will be the memory...in my mind forever...
bao bei...li kai ni...wo zhen de hao bu yuan yi...
ke shi que you si na me nan jie sou..ni ai shang ta le..
zai jian le...wo de babo bei owi lin yik ching..love

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear hui theng^^
    long time no see><
    are u okay?
    u sound so not okay><
    erm,izzt worth to wait for one who doesnt care about u anymore?
    hope u can be strong enuf><
    btw,will always support u no matter wat happen><
    take k!!
    n...
    hey...
    please lah....
    find a day so that we can meet each other d><
    look forward for that!!!
    erm...
    name it as...
    "307 gathering!!!"
    wakaka~
    take k!!!

    ReplyDelete